I knowwww, this is an old picture, but I'm really excited and can't wait until morning for me to have enough light to take a picture of the ottoman now. Our light in the living room is the dimmest light you've ever seen, so now is impossible! I mentioned before that Andy got me a staple gun for Christmas! (Eep!!) And tonight I ran into JoAnn's and found a piece of beautiful, not to mention, red tagged fabric, for 4 buckaroos! Yeehaw!! I am dying to get started, but am going to wait to do the project until our new pellet stove is installed, our old one was about 16 yrs old we found out and died on Christmas. Sad, yes, but the timing of it we can see blessings in, we aren't bummed. So, we are hoping to get that installed in a couple weeks and then when I can get everything back in order I will do the project! And I'll show. I can't wait. :) Hee hee, now you must wait with me.
Oh that's just mean!!! Can't wait to see it ;)
ReplyDelete