The last couple days I've been working on Christmas/Wintery decor for our house. Andy bought me the penguin picture when we were newlyweds and had just watched March of the Penguins! Gotta watch that again! The rest of the Christmas decor I got on sale after Christmas last year. I have more decorations I'm working on, but this was all I could do yesterday. Hope you like!
I made the Peace (wish I would have done Peace On Earth, but maybe another year!) sign using leftover blue calico print fabric, and used sidewalk chalk to write the letters since I don't have paint. I also made some snow flake cut outs from fabric, used a little hot glue and scrunched them a bit as I stuck them to the sign! I also did this on the blue vase, and used blue fabric to make the blue snowflakes on the white basket. Feels so good to get started into the season!

No comments:
Post a Comment