http://www.lisaleonardonline.com/blog/2010/12/23/beforeafter/
My friend's blog has a link to the above website, and upon clicking on it today and clicking on her inspiration links, I found myself swooped away in imagining my own before/after projects. I am finding myself with a huge list of New Year resolutions/goals!!! Gonna make a list, check it twice, then see how much of it I can accomplish. I'm so excited though. Even if I can't accomplish much this year, I'm excited to try and learn this year, accepting room for improvement. If anyone wants to venture and attempt any possibly daunting but exciting projects, I'd love to try to get away for craft time with you! Even if getting away means sending my kids away and having people out here!
Sounds fun!!! I loved that link, too and am ready to scour craigslist! I can't wait to see all of your projects - you are amazingly talented!
ReplyDelete