Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fabric Roses and Sid Science





I've been wanting to try to make a rose like this for a while. I put it together with my hands time and time again but held it up to me and chickened out that I would never wear it. Well, I would love to wear it, and God designed me to love and appreciate this kind of stuff, so I want to give it a go. I made one this morning during E's nap and plan to make more and then maybe attach them to clips, etc. And wear them! God made me a person who loves crafty things and has fun making them, and so I really want to try to "bloom" in this area and see what God has for me there. Does this sound weird? I can't word it right, but maybe I'll come up with better words later. Time is short with kids running around wild while I'm blogging. ;)

Sid the Science Kid today had a show teaching about how things change. Like popsicles freezing and ice melting. And how temperatures make those changes. So Chloe and I made some popsicles and played with ice for a while during E's nap time.

Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment