Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bean Death :(



A very sad day. I was letting Chloe carefully hold the jar as I had it on the bench to soak in some sunlight for a while. I thought she had put it back, and then I got distracted with Buddy, only to soon hear, CRRRAAAAAASHHHHHHH!!! And I knew. I raced as fast as I could to the bathroom, praying she wouldn't move and step on any glass shards! Thankfully, she was just standing there in shock, so I swooped her up and landed her on my bed while I went to work picking up the big and small glass pieces. And our poor beans. I didn't even think of re potting them in another jar, they just went in the plastic sack grave with the glass. Oh well, we will try again another time. Tough beans, I suppose. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment