Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Not Me! My Mom!!

My MOM get's the credit for this one! She made me and C cuuuuute necklaces for Valentine's Day! She found the design for them on our friend April's design blog, April Moffatt Design. April actually was featured in Crafts n Things magazine and it includes this craft! I love both necklaces, so I am wearing them both-one more way to teach Chloe to share! Ha! I actually wore the one she made for Chloe when I went out on my Valentine's date with Andy on Saturday. I love it! The magnets that hold them together on Chloe's was a weaker kind, so Chloe wouldn't have to work hard to open it, but to make sure it stayed closed for me, I added this orange flower clip I got from H&M and it worked beautifully and held the magnets together well. Sorry, no pictures of wearing them...yet. :) 

I can't wait to learn the project from my mom and make more necklaces!

Chloe's

Mine

1 comment:

  1. Love it! These look great. I really like the plaidish fabric.
    -April @
    www.aprilmoffattdesign.com

    ReplyDelete