These pillows came from our old couch set that contained like eight pillows. I kept these four when I sold the set before our last house move. They were green and microfiber and getting a little dingy! I needed to remake them with some new fabric! I originally bought some fun fabric from JoAnn's but found out when I got home that it was not enough fabric to sufficiently cover them (saving those for another project). So I stared them down for another two months and tried some simple diys that just didn't work with kids tearing at them all the time. :) I found that one of my old canvas curtains would fit them if I cut it in four equal pieces, so I did that, and instead of sewing (machine is loaned out), I hot-glued the sides together! It took about an hour to do all four pillows, and I love how they turned out! I may embellish them once the kids stop using them as leap pads.
 |
| Perfect for our reading rug nook |
 |
| Mommy! Stop taking pictures and pick me up!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment