The kids went up to family camp with my parents for a night last weekend and I went a little crazy in their room. Finally got it rearranged and decorated to my liking and they love it too! The curtains I made from a thrift store fitted bedspread and I once again attached it to diameter rings and hung it on their curtain rod! We noticed the rod attachment to the wall was not working, so Andy put up a plank, drilled it in and reattached the rod hardware! I love the natural wood look and couldn't be happier with their room right now. Fun to get the house put more and more together.
This, my dear self, is why people take pictures of their house when projects are finished and all is clean. Because it does NOT EVER STAY CLEAN. So, there, self, enjoy your tidy room picture. And take more. And frame them. And then live and forget all perfectionist thoughts. They are evil and will steal your joy. Good day.
ReplyDelete