I love the kids' room in the morning. The sun shines through the quaking aspen tree and the leaves send this beautiful shimmer through the room if I open the blinds. It's so gorgeous and wanted to see if it'd look as magical in a picture. Of course it doesn't, but it triggers the thought of it for me and that's enough.
Chloe's birthday is in a week and a half and I can't believe she'll be 3. Andy's mom made her this precious quilt with her name in balloons. It is the perfect blanket and so beautiful. The fabric is sparkly and so in the magical morning light dance from the above window, I tried to capture the glitz, but can't quite see it in the picture.
Chloe Spring. I love her middle name. So glad we went with it.
And as I was taking pictures Eli tromped in with his pb&j...
Nom....
....nom....nom...
No comments:
Post a Comment