A week or so ago I decided it was time to try to make homemade play-doh, so I did! In my magical dream in my head I imagined the kids loooooving it and mashing/cutting it to their heart's content every day while I made dinner. The jury is still out on whether or not going through all the trouble was worth it, so far it wasn't worth it! An hour of making, mashing, dying, etc only provided about 5-10 minutes of playing for the kids while I proceeded to try to make dinner afterwards! At least...I think I made dinner that night.. I have the play-doh stored in my fridge nicely until a rainy day where I try their interest in it again...
I guess Chloe liked it. Eli was the one I really hoped would like it because he's the one that really needs the distracting, but he really only played with it while I took these initial pictures and when I walked away he wailed after me. :-/ That's ok. Since Chloe liked it, maybe I'll whip em out tomorrow and we can show Eli just how much fun play-doh can be!
PS, I scented the blue color with grape kool-aid...found that fun tip on a website!
No comments:
Post a Comment