Monday, January 24, 2011

Stick with me...

Sorry....No ottoman pics yet. We've been sick the last couple weeks and still in the thick of it, so I don't know when that's going to happen. I'd rather do that when I know there won't be any icky messes. Did I mention we are also potty training? Yeah...I'd rather hold off til I know the new fabric will be relatively safe! :)

I have been working on other projects I can't wait to show. I made a fun something for a friend who is turning 18 this week! I will give it to her the following week, so I can't show it on here til then, just in case she happens to see. Super happy with how it turned out though. I also did my first hair clip craft experiment and I have to admit it is a lot harder to figure out and time consuming than I expected.

I've been learning to knit, which is fun, but slow going, and I'm making a dish rag, so it won't be much to speak of, but I'm hoping to keep learning, though likely slowly, as I am officially the slowest knitter in the world, and someday make something really fun. Got some ideas, but they may have to wait for later in the year, hopefully in time for next year's winter. 

Anyway, sorry I don't have any pics of the things I'm doing yet. Please stick with me and I promise I'll do my best to make up for it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment